The San Francisco 49ers (1-0) will battle the Philadelphia Eagles (1-0) in Week 2. The 49ers ( ) visit the Eagles ( to win on the moneyline) on September 19, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. The total for the matchup is set at points.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 19, 2021, 2:49 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
49ers Vs Eagles Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Eagles (+2.5)||Over (49)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings (2020)
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||23.5 (21)||20.9 (26)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||24.4 (17)||26.1 (20)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.7 (14)||5.0 (28)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.0 (4)||5.5 (12)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||31 (31)||29 (30)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||20 (21)||19 (22)|
49ers Betting Insights
- San Francisco was 7-9-0 against the spread last season.
- The 49ers won twice ATS (2-5) as a 2.5-point favorite or greater last season.
- San Francisco had eight of its 16 games hit the over last season.
- In six games last year, San Francisco and its opponent combined for more than 49 points.
- The over/under for this game is 49 points, 2.0 more than the average point total for 49ers games a year ago.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Eagles Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Philadelphia was 6-10-0 last season.
- The Eagles had an ATS record of 5-4 as underdogs of 2.5 points or more last season.
- Philadelphia had seven of its 16 games go over the point total last season.
- Philadelphia’s games finished with over 49 points scored five times last year.
- The over/under for this game is 3.1 points higher than the average scoring total for Eagles games last season (45.9).
49ers Players to Watch
- Jimmy Garoppolo’s previous season stat line: 1,096 passing yards (137.0 per game), 94-for-140 (67.1%), seven touchdowns and five picks.
- Last year JaMycal Hasty went to work rushing, for 148 yards on 39 carries (18.5 yards per game) and scored one time.
- Brandon Aiyuk collected 77 rushing yards on six carries (4.8 yards per game) and two touchdowns last season. He also impressed on the receiving end with 60 catches for 748 yards (a team high) and five TDs.
- George Kittle also impressed receiving last season. He bagged 48 receptions for 634 yards and two touchdowns. He was targeted 63 times.
- Deebo Samuel’s stat line last season: 391 receiving yards, 33 catches, one touchdown, on 44 targets.
- Samson Ebukam did his thing last season with a huge stat line of 4.5 sacks, 5.0 TFL and 44 tackles.
- Fred Warner went to work last year, collecting 170 tackles, 6.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and two interceptions.
- Dre Kirkpatrick collected three interceptions while adding 59 tackles and seven passes defended last year.
Eagles Players to Watch
- Gardner Minshew averaged 141.2 passing yards per contest and completed 16 touchdowns last season.
- Miles Sanders averaged 54.2 rushing yards per game and collected six rushing touchdowns.
- Boston Scott rushed for 374 yards and one touchdown last season.
- Dallas Goedert averaged 43.7 receiving yards and collected three receiving touchdowns over the course of the 2020 season.
- Greg Ward averaged 26.2 receiving yards on 4.9 targets per game in 2020, scoring six touchdowns.
- Jalen Reagor worked his way to one receiving touchdown and 396 receiving yards (33.0 ypg) last season.
- Last year Brandon Graham put pressure on opposing quarterbacks with 8.0 sacks, and added 15.0 TFL and 57 tackles.
- Eric Wilson put together an excellent stat line last year, collecting 182 tackles, 9.0 TFL, 3.0 sacks, and three interceptions.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from