It’ll be the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-0) against the Las Vegas Raiders (1-0) in Week 2. The Raiders ( on the moneyline to win) will visit the Steelers ( ) on September 19, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. Sportsbooks have set a total of points for the game.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 19, 2021, 2:50 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Steelers Vs Raiders Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Steelers (-5.5)||Over (46.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings (2020)
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||26.0 (12)||27.1 (10)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||19.5 (3)||29.9 (30)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.1 (26)||5.9 (8)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||4.9 (2)||6.0 (26)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||18 (9)||26 (27)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||27 (2)||15 (30)|
Steelers Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh’s record against the spread last season was 10-6-0.
- The Steelers went 4-6 as 5.5-point favorites or more last year.
- Out of 16 Pittsburgh games last year, eight hit the over.
- Seven times last season, Pittsburgh and its opponent combined to score more than 46.5 points.
- Steelers games last season posted an average total of 44.9, which is 1.6 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Raiders Betting Insights
- Las Vegas had eight wins in 16 games against the spread last season.
- The Raiders had two wins ATS (2-1) as a 5.5-point underdog or more last year.
- In 16 Las Vegas games last season, 13 of them went over the total.
- Las Vegas games had over 46.5 points 15 times last year.
- Last season, Raiders games resulted in an average scoring total of 50.8, which is 4.3 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Steelers Players to Watch
- Ben Roethlisberger’s previous season stat line: 3,803 passing yards (237.7 per game), 399-for-608 (65.6%), 33 touchdowns and 10 picks.
- Last season Benny Snell Jr. took 111 rushing attempts for 368 yards (23.0 per game) and scored four touchdowns.
- Kalen Ballage posted 303 rushing yards on 91 carries and three touchdowns last season.
- In the previous season, Diontae Johnson grabbed 88 passes (on 144 targets) for 923 yards (57.7 per game). He also found the end zone seven times.
- Chase Claypool produced last season, grabbing 62 passes for 873 yards and nine touchdowns. He averaged 54.6 receiving yards per game.
- JuJu Smith-Schuster reeled in 97 passes on 128 targets for 831 yards and nine touchdowns, averaging 51.9 receiving yards per game.
- T.J. Watt did his thing last season with a huge stat line of 15.0 sacks, 26.0 TFL, 63 tackles, and one interception.
- Last season Joe Schobert averaged 198 tackles, 10.0 TFL, 2.5 sacks, and three interceptions.
- Last season Minkah Fitzpatrick had a huge stat line of four interceptions, 98 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 11 passes defended.
Raiders Players to Watch
- Derek Carr averaged 256.4 passing yards per outing and tossed 27 touchdowns last season.
- Josh Jacobs averaged 66.6 rushing yards and scored 12 rushing touchdowns.
- Last season Kenyan Drake rushed for 955 yards. He also scored 10 total touchdowns.
- Darren Waller was targeted 9.1 times per game and collected 1,196 receiving yards and nine touchdowns over the course of 2020.
- Hunter Renfrow grabbed two touchdowns and had 656 receiving yards (41.0 ypg) in 2020.
- Henry Ruggs III caught 26 passes on his way to 452 receiving yards and two touchdowns a season ago.
- Yannick Ngakoue proved to be a strong defender last year, recording 8.0 sacks, 11.0 TFL and 23 tackles.
- Johnathan Abram had an impactful defensive performance last season with 112 tackles, 3.5 TFL, and two interceptions.
- A year ago Trayvon Mullen tallied 72 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 14 passes defended as well as two interceptions.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from