The Los Angeles Rams (1-0) and Indianapolis Colts (0-1) will clash in a Week 2 matchup. The Colts, on the moneyline to win, and the Rams, listed at on the spread, kick things off on September 19, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. The over/under for the matchup is set at points.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 19, 2021, 2:50 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rams Vs Colts Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Colts (+3.5)||Under (47.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings (2020)
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||23.3 (22)||28.2 (9)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||18.5 (1)||22.6 (10)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.5 (18)||5.9 (8)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||4.6 (1)||5.4 (10)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||25 (25)||15 (3)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||22 (10)||25 (5)|
Rams Betting Insights
- Los Angeles was 9-7-0 against the spread last year.
- The Rams had an ATS record of 3-4 as 3.5-point favorites or more last year.
- Los Angeles had four of its 16 games hit the over last season.
- Los Angeles games finished with more than 47.5 points six times last year.
- Rams games last season posted an average total of 47.2, which is 0.3 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Colts Betting Insights
- Indianapolis’ record against the spread last year was 8-8-0.
- The Colts did not lose ATS (1-0) as underdogs of 3.5 points or more last season.
- Out of 16 Indianapolis games last year, nine went over the total.
- There were nine Indianapolis games last year with more than 47.5 points scored.
- Last season, Colts games resulted in an average scoring total of 48.1, which is 0.6 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Rams Players to Watch
- Matthew Stafford’s previous season stat line: 4,084 passing yards (255.3 per game), 339-for-528 (64.2%), 26 touchdowns and 10 picks.
- Last year Darrell Henderson went to work rushing, for 624 yards on 138 attempts (41.6 yards per game) and scored five times.
- Sony Michel churned out 449 yards on 79 carries (37.4 yards per game), with one rushing touchdown last season.
- Cooper Kupp hauled in 92 catches for 974 yards (60.9 per game) while being targeted 124 times. He also scored three touchdowns.
- Robert Woods produced last year, catching 90 passes for 936 yards and six touchdowns. He collected 58.5 receiving yards per game.
- Tyler Higbee hauled in 44 passes on 60 targets for 521 yards and five touchdowns, compiling 32.6 receiving yards per game.
- Last season Aaron Donald stacked up 13.5 sacks, 19.5 TFL and 63 tackles.
- Last season Micah Kiser averaged 110 tackles.
- Darious Williams intercepted four passes last year while also totaling 51 tackles, 2.5 TFL, and 14 passes defended.
Colts Players to Watch
- Carson Wentz completed 57.4% of his passes to throw for 2,620 yards and 16 touchdowns last season. He also helped on the ground, collecting five touchdowns while racking up 276 yards.
- Jonathan Taylor accumulated 1,169 rushing yards and 11 touchdowns on the ground in addition to 299 receiving yards and one touchdown through the air during last year’s campaign.
- Nyheim Hines rushed for 380 yards and three touchdowns last season. He also averaged 30.1 receiving yards per game.
- Zach Pascal averaged 39.3 receiving yards and grabbed five receiving touchdowns over the course of the 2020 season.
- Michael Pittman Jr. caught 40 passes last season on his way to 503 yards and one receiving touchdown.
- Last year DeForest Buckner accumulated 9.5 sacks, 13.5 TFL and 79 tackles.
- Darius Leonard was all over the field last season with 178 tackles, 9.5 TFL, and 3.0 sacks.
- A year ago Kenny Moore II recorded 92 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 2.0 sacks, and 13 passes defended as well as four interceptions.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from