NFC South rivals will clash in Week 2 when the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-0) face the Atlanta Falcons (0-1). The Falcons, with moneyline odds to win, visit the Buccaneers, listed at on the spread, on September 19, 2021 at 4:05 PM ET on FOX. The game’s total is currently set at .
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 19, 2021, 5:48 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers Vs Falcons Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Falcons (+13)||Under (52.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings (2020)
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||30.8 (3)||24.8 (16)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||22.2 (8)||25.9 (19)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||6.0 (7)||5.5 (18)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.1 (6)||6.2 (29)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||17 (7)||18 (9)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||25 (5)||21 (18)|
Buccaneers Betting Insights
- Tampa Bay beat the spread nine times in 16 games last season.
- Out of 16 Tampa Bay games last season, nine went over the total.
- Tampa Bay games finished with more than 52.5 points nine times last year.
- Buccaneers games last season posted an average total of 49.3, which is 3.2 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Falcons Betting Insights
- Atlanta’s record against the spread last year was 7-9-0.
- Atlanta had seven of its 16 games hit the over last season.
- There were seven Atlanta games last year with more than 52.5 points scored.
- The over/under for this game is 1.2 points higher than the average scoring total for Falcons games last season (51.3).
Buccaneers Players to Watch
- Last year Tom Brady put up a monster passing stat line with 4,633 yards (289.6 per game), a 65.7% completion percentage, 40 touchdowns, and only 12 interceptions.
- Last year Ronald Jones II took 192 carries for 978 yards (61.1 per game) and scored seven touchdowns.
- Giovani Bernard put up 416 yards on 124 carries (26.0 yards per game), with three rushing touchdowns last year. He was also successful in the air, catching 47 passes for 355 yards (22.2 per game) and three TDs.
- Mike Evans picked up 70 receptions for 1,006 yards and 13 touchdowns last season. He was targeted 109 times, and averaged 62.9 yards per game.
- Chris Godwin tacked on 840 yards on 65 grabs with seven touchdowns. He was targeted 84 times, and averaged 52.5 receiving yards per game.
- Rob Gronkowski’s stat line last season: 623 receiving yards, 45 catches, seven touchdowns, on 77 targets.
- Jason Pierre-Paul did his thing last season with a huge stat line of 9.5 sacks, 11.5 TFL, 76 tackles, and two interceptions.
- Last season Devin White racked up 183 tackles, 18.0 TFL, and 9.0 sacks.
- Last season Carlton Davis had a huge stat line of four interceptions, 84 tackles, 3.5 TFL, and 18 passes defended.
Falcons Players to Watch
- Matt Ryan averaged 286.3 passing yards per contest and completed 26 touchdowns last season.
- Wayne Gallman averaged 42.6 rushing yards and collected six rushing touchdowns.
- Last season Mike Davis rushed for 642 yards and hauled in passes for 373 yards. He also scored eight total touchdowns.
- Calvin Ridley averaged 85.9 yards on six receptions per game and racked up nine receiving touchdowns in 2020.
- Russell Gage averaged 49.1 receiving yards on 6.9 targets per game in 2020, scoring four touchdowns.
- Hayden Hurst hauled in 56 passes on his way to 571 receiving yards and six touchdowns a season ago.
- Last year Deion Jones put pressure on opposing quarterbacks with 4.5 sacks, and added 11.0 TFL, 139 tackles, and two interceptions.
- Foyesade Oluokun had an impressive defensive performance last season with 156 tackles, 5.5 TFL, 3.0 sacks, and two interceptions.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from