The No. 1 Alabama Crimson Tide (2-0, 0-0 SEC) will aim to continue their three-game winning run versus the No. 11 Florida Gators (2-0, 0-0 SEC). The Crimson Tide () and the Gators ( on the moneyline to win) kick off the action on September 18, 2021 at 3:30 PM ET on CBS. The game’s point total is currently listed at .
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 18, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Alabama Vs. Florida Odds
|Alabama (-14)||Under (60)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Get our college football best bets and find the top sports betting signup offers HERE.
Team Stat Comparison
|46.0 (12)||Points Per Game||38.5 (36)|
|13.5 (29)||Points Per Game Against||17.0 (40)|
|310.0 (20)||Pass Yards||228.0 (64)|
|173.0 (42)||Pass Yards Against||224.5 (83)|
|153.0 (74)||Rush Yards||381.5 (1)|
|78.0 (25)||Rush Yards Against||100.5 (42)|
|1 (20)||Giveaways||4 (106)|
|5 (6)||Takeaways||3 (27)|
Alabama Vs. Florida Betting Insights
Alabama Stats And Trends
- Alabama has one win against the spread this year.
- The Crimson Tide have won once ATS (1-1) as a 14-point favorite or more this season.
- The average total for Crimson Tide games this season has been 63.8, 3.8 points higher than the total for this game.
Florida Stats And Trends
- Florida is winless against the spread this year.
- Games involving the Gators this year have averaged 55.0 points per game, a 5.0-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Alabama Players To Watch
- Bryce Young has 571 passing yards (285.5 ypg) to lead Alabama, completing 70.8% of his passes and recording seven touchdown passes this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Brian Robinson Jr., has carried the ball 22 times for 130 yards (65.0 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Trey Sanders has piled up 72 yards (36.0 per game) on 15 carries with one touchdown.
- Jameson Williams’ 157 receiving yards (78.5 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled seven receptions and two touchdowns.
- John Metchie has totaled 146 receiving yards (73.0 yards per game) and one touchdown, hauling in 11 passes this year.
- JoJo Earle’s nine catches have netted him 110 yards (55.0 ypg).
Florida Players To Watch
- Emory Jones has thrown for 264 yards (132.0 ypg) to lead Florida, completing 63.3% of his passes and recording two touchdown passes and four interceptions this season. He’s also run for 155 yards (77.5 ypg) on 23 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Anthony Richardson’s team-high 275 rushing yards (137.5 per game) have come on 11 carries, with two touchdowns this year.
- Jacob Copeland’s 190 receiving yards (95.0 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled six receptions and two touchdowns.
- Xzavier Henderson has hauled in four passes for 68 yards (34.0 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Rick Wells’ six receptions have yielded 56 yards (28.0 ypg) and one touchdown.