The Wake Forest Demon Deacons (2-0, 0-0 ACC) will try to extend their three-game winning run in clash against the Florida State Seminoles (0-2, 0-0 ACC). The Demon Deacons, listed aton the spread, take to their home field on September 18, 2021 at 3:30 PM ET against the Seminoles, on the moneyline to win. The point total for the contest is set at points.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 18, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Wake Forest Vs. Florida State Odds
|Wake Forest (-4.5)||Over (64)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Get our college football best bets and find the top sports betting signup offers HERE.
Team Stat Comparison
|Wake Forest||Stats (Rank)||Florida State|
|41.5 (23)||Points Per Game||27.5 (81)|
|13.0 (25)||Points Per Game Against||30.5 (102)|
|220.0 (70)||Pass Yards||155.5 (108)|
|161.0 (33)||Pass Yards Against||304.0 (121)|
|162.5 (67)||Rush Yards||233.0 (25)|
|143.0 (76)||Rush Yards Against||86.5 (30)|
|2 (52)||Giveaways||4 (106)|
|3 (27)||Takeaways||1 (86)|
Wake Forest Vs. Florida State Betting Insights
Wake Forest Stats And Trends
- Wake Forest is winless against the spread this season.
- The Demon Deacons have no wins ATS (0-1-1) as a 4.5-point favorite or greater this year.
- Demon Deacons games this season have posted an average total of 61.0, which is 3.0 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
Recent Head-To-Head Matchups
In the last three meetings between these two squads, Florida State holds the edge with a 2-1 record over Wake Forest. Florida State scored 84 points in those three matchups compared to Wake Forest’s 58.
Florida State Stats And Trends
- Florida State has won once against the spread this year.
- The Seminoles are unbeaten ATS (1-0) as a 4.5-point favorite or more this season.
- Games involving the Seminoles this year have averaged 56.3 points per game, a 7.7-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Wake Forest Players To Watch
- Sam Hartman leads Wake Forest with 432 passing yards (216.0 ypg) on 35-of-52 passing with four touchdowns compared to zero interceptions this season. He also adds 29 rushing yards (14.5 ypg) on eight carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Christian Beal-Smith has carried the ball 20 times for a team-high 134 yards (67.0 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Christian Turner has rushed for 64 yards (32.0 per game) on 17 carries with two touchdowns.
- Jaquarii Roberson’s team-high 143 receiving yards (71.5 yards per game) have come on 10 receptions with two touchdowns.
- A.T. Perry has recorded 100 receiving yards (50.0 yards per game) and one touchdown, hauling in six passes this year.
- Donald Stewart’s five catches are good enough for 68 yards (34.0 ypg).
Florida State Players To Watch
- McKenzie Milton has 181 passing yards (90.5 ypg) to lead Florida State, completing 60.5% of his passes and throwing one touchdown pass and one interception this season. He’s also helped out on the ground with 22 rushing yards (11.0 ypg) on six carries.
- The team’s top rusher, Jashaun Corbin, has carried the ball 30 times for 253 yards (126.5 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Treshaun Ward has racked up 121 yards (60.5 per game) on 19 carries with one touchdown.
- Ja’Khi Douglas’ 80 receiving yards (80.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has three receptions with one touchdown.
- Keyshawn Helton has recorded 53 receiving yards (26.5 yards per game), reeling in four passes this year.
- Darion Williamson’s four receptions this season have resulted in 44 yards (22.0 ypg).