The Kansas State Wildcats (2-0) carry a three-game winning run into clash with the Nevada Wolf Pack (2-0). The Wildcats,on the moneyline to win, and the Wolf Pack, listed at on the spread, kick things off on September 18, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The total for the game is set at points.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 18, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Nevada Vs. Kansas State Odds
|Kansas State (+1.5)||Under (52)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Get our college football best bets and find the top sports betting signup offers HERE.
Team Stat Comparison
|Nevada||Stats (Rank)||Kansas State|
|35.5 (43)||Points Per Game||27.5 (81)|
|13.5 (29)||Points Per Game Against||15.0 (34)|
|376.5 (7)||Pass Yards||158.0 (105)|
|159.5 (31)||Pass Yards Against||185.0 (54)|
|103.0 (106)||Rush Yards||204.0 (38)|
|147.0 (79)||Rush Yards Against||69.5 (21)|
|1 (20)||Giveaways||3 (79)|
|1 (86)||Takeaways||3 (27)|
Nevada Vs. Kansas State Betting Insights
Nevada Stats And Trends
- Nevada has two wins against the spread this season.
- The Wolf Pack are yet to lose ATS (1-0) as a 1.5-point favorite or greater this season.
- The point total average for Wolf Pack games this season is 54.5, 2.5 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Kansas State Stats And Trends
- Kansas State has one win against the spread this year.
- The average total points scored in Wildcats games this year (52) is 2.0 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Nevada Players To Watch
- Carson Strong has thrown for 312 yards (312.0 ypg) to lead Nevada, completing 56.4% of his passes and tossing two touchdown passes and one interception this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Toa Taua, has carried the ball 19 times for 140 yards (70.0 per game) this year.
- This season Devonte Lee has racked up 36 yards (36.0 per game) on 11 carries.
- Tory Horton’s team-leading 94 receiving yards (94.0 yards per game) have come on three receptions.
- Romeo Doubs has put up an 83-yard season so far (83.0 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, hauling in six passes.
- Cole Turner’s seven catches have yielded 75 yards (75.0 ypg).
Kansas State Players To Watch
- Skylar Thompson has thrown for 144 yards (144.0 ypg) to lead Kansas State, completing 64.3% of his passes and one interception this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 33 rushing yards (33.0 ypg) on 10 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Deuce Vaughn, has carried the ball 39 times for 244 yards (122.0 per game), with four touchdowns this year.
- This season Joe Ervin has taken 13 carries for 49 yards (24.5 per game).
- Malik Knowles’ 125 receiving yards (62.5 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s collected six receptions.
- Phillip Brooks III has hauled in four passes for 102 yards (51.0 yards per game) this year.
- Daniel Imatorbhebhe’s two receptions have yielded 38 yards (38.0 ypg).