The Colorado Buffaloes (1-1) take on the Minnesota Golden Gophers (1-1) in college football action at Folsom Field in Boulder, Colorado. The Golden Gophers,on the moneyline to win, and the Buffaloes, listed at on the spread, kick things off on September 18, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET on P12N. A point total of points has been set for the matchup by oddsmakers.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 18, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Colorado Vs. Minnesota Odds
|Colorado (-2.5)||Under (50)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Get our college football best bets and find the top sports betting signup offers HERE.
Team Stat Comparison
|21.0 (105)||Points Per Game||31.0 (64)|
|8.5 (5)||Points Per Game Against||35.5 (115)|
|95.5 (123)||Pass Yards||158.5 (104)|
|213.5 (76)||Pass Yards Against||265.5 (103)|
|226.0 (30)||Rush Yards||191.5 (48)|
|59.0 (14)||Rush Yards Against||152.5 (81)|
|1 (20)||Giveaways||2 (52)|
|1 (86)||Takeaways||1 (86)|
Colorado Vs. Minnesota Betting Insights
Colorado Stats And Trends
- The average point total for Buffaloes games this season is 50.0, the same as the over/under for this matchup.
Minnesota Stats And Trends
- Minnesota is winless against the spread this season.
- The Golden Gophers are winless ATS (0-0-1) when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites this season.
- The average total points scored in Golden Gophers games this year (50) is 10.8 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Colorado Players To Watch
- Brendon Lewis has thrown for 191 yards (95.5 ypg) to lead Colorado, completing 57.5% of his passes and tossing one touchdown pass and one interception this season. He’s also run for 120 yards (60.0 ypg) on 17 carries.
- Jarek Broussard has carried the ball 27 times for a team-high 145 yards (72.5 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- Daniel Arias’ team-high 37 receiving yards (37.0 yards per game) have come on three receptions.
- Brady Russell has put up a 27-yard season so far (13.5 receiving yards per game), hauling in four passes.
- Dimitri Stanley’s four catches have turned into 26 yards (13.0 ypg).
Minnesota Players To Watch
- Tanner Morgan has thrown for 317 yards (158.5 ypg) to lead Minnesota, completing 52.4% of his passes and recording three touchdown passes this season.
- Treyson Potts’ team-high 212 rushing yards (106.0 per game) have come on 44 carries, with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Mohamed Ibrahim has rushed for 163 yards (163.0 per game) on 30 carries with two touchdowns.
- Dylan Wright’s 130 receiving yards (65.0 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s registered eight receptions and two touchdowns.
- Daniel Jackson has put up an 88-yard season so far (44.0 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling in seven passes.
- Brevyn Spann-Ford’s four grabs have turned into 53 yards (26.5 ypg).