The Michigan State Spartans (2-0) will aim to prolong their three-game winning run against the No. 24 Miami (FL) Hurricanes (1-1). The Spartans (on the moneyline to win) hit the road on September 18, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET against the Hurricanes ( ). A total of points has been set for the contest.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 18, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Miami (FL) Vs. Michigan State Odds
|Michigan State (+7)||Under (58)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Get our college football best bets and find the top sports betting signup offers HERE.
Team Stat Comparison
|Miami (FL)||Stats (Rank)||Michigan State|
|19.0 (111)||Points Per Game||40.0 (26)|
|33.5 (111)||Points Per Game Against||17.5 (43)|
|189.0 (92)||Pass Yards||254.0 (48)|
|276.5 (111)||Pass Yards Against||206.0 (71)|
|131.5 (91)||Rush Yards||299.0 (6)|
|137.0 (70)||Rush Yards Against||142.0 (75)|
|3 (79)||Giveaways||1 (20)|
|2 (58)||Takeaways||1 (86)|
Miami (FL) Vs. Michigan State Betting Insights
Miami (FL) Stats And Trends
- Miami (FL) has no wins against the spread this year.
- The Hurricanes are winless ATS (0-1) when playing as at least 7-point favorites this season.
- The over/under in this matchup is 58 points, 2.3 fewer than the average total in this season’s Hurricanes contests.
Michigan State Stats And Trends
- Michigan State has won once against the spread this year.
- Spartans games average 48.5 total points, 9.5 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Miami (FL) Players To Watch
- D’Eriq King leads Miami (FL) with 378 passing yards (189.0 ypg) on 43-of-64 passing with one touchdown and two interceptions this season. He also has 77 rushing yards (38.5 ypg) on 29 carries.
- Cam’Ron Davis has carried the ball 30 times for a team-high 129 yards (64.5 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- Keyshawn Smith’s 110 receiving yards (55.0 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled eight receptions.
- Charleston Rambo has put up an 85-yard season so far (42.5 receiving yards per game), hauling in 12 passes.
- Xavier Restrepo has hauled in four receptions for 73 yards (36.5 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
Michigan State Players To Watch
- Payton Thorne leads Michigan State with 465 passing yards (232.5 ypg) on 30-of-46 passing with five touchdowns compared to zero interceptions this season. He also adds 47 rushing yards (23.5 ypg) on eight carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Kenneth Walker III has carried the ball 30 times for a team-high 321 yards (160.5 per game), with five touchdowns this year.
- This season Jordan Simmons has racked up 131 yards (65.5 per game) on 21 attempts.
- Jayden Reed’s 245 receiving yards (122.5 yards per game) lead the team. He has nine receptions with two touchdowns.
- Tre Mosley has put up a 66-yard season so far (33.0 receiving yards per game), hauling in five passes.
- Jalen Nailor’s six catches are good enough for 59 yards (29.5 ypg) and one touchdown.