The No. 8 Cincinnati Bearcats (2-0) carry a three-game winning run into clash with the Indiana Hoosiers (1-1). The Bearcats, listed aton the spread, visit the Hoosiers, to win, on September 18, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET. A point total of has been set for the contest.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 18, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cincinnati Vs. Indiana Odds
|Cincinnati (-3.5)||Over (49.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Get our college football best bets and find the top sports betting signup offers HERE.
Team Stat Comparison
|45.5 (15)||Points Per Game||31.0 (64)|
|10.5 (11)||Points Per Game Against||24.0 (78)|
|278.0 (34)||Pass Yards||157.5 (106)|
|129.0 (15)||Pass Yards Against||170.5 (39)|
|188.5 (50)||Rush Yards||128.0 (92)|
|131.0 (64)||Rush Yards Against||111.5 (49)|
|3 (79)||Giveaways||3 (79)|
|3 (27)||Takeaways||2 (58)|
Cincinnati Vs. Indiana Betting Insights
Cincinnati Stats And Trends
- Cincinnati has won once against the spread this season.
- The Bearcats have won once ATS (1-1) as a 3.5-point favorite or more this year.
- The over/under in this matchup is 49.5 points, 2.0 fewer than the average total in this season’s Bearcats contests.
Indiana Stats And Trends
- Indiana has posted one win against the spread this year.
- The Hoosiers don’t have a win ATS (0-1) as a 3.5-point favorite or more this season.
- This season, Hoosiers games have resulted in an average scoring total of 51.0, which is 1.5 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Cincinnati Players To Watch
- Desmond Ridder leads Cincinnati with 538 passing yards (269.0 ypg) on 34-of-47 passing with six touchdowns compared to one interception this season. He also adds 27 rushing yards (13.5 ypg) on 10 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Jerome Ford’s team-high 234 rushing yards (117.0 per game) have come on 30 carries, with four touchdowns this year.
- This season Evan Prater has rushed for 52 yards (26.0 per game) on seven carries with one touchdown.
- Tyler Scott’s 155 receiving yards (77.5 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s collected five receptions and two touchdowns.
- Jadon Thompson has grabbed five passes for 91 yards (45.5 yards per game) this year.
- Alec Pierce’s four grabs have netted him 64 yards (32.0 ypg).
Indiana Players To Watch
- Michael Penix Jr. has thrown for 224 yards (112.0 ypg) to lead Indiana, completing 53.2% of his passes and tossing two touchdown passes and three interceptions this season.
- Stephen Carr has carried the ball 41 times for a team-high 175 yards (87.5 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Tim Baldwin Jr. has rushed for 37 yards (18.5 per game) on 14 carries.
- Ty Fryfogle’s team-leading 113 receiving yards (56.5 yards per game) have come on 10 receptions with one touchdown.
- A.J. Barner has put up a 78-yard season so far (39.0 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling in two passes.
- D.J. Matthews Jr.’s seven grabs have turned into 35 yards (17.5 ypg).