The UConn Huskies (0-3) will try to halt their four-game losing run in clash against the Army Black Knights (2-0). The Huskies ( on the moneyline to win) and the Black Knights () match up on September 18, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET on CBS Sports. A total of points has been set for the game by oddsmakers.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 18, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Army Vs. UConn Odds
|UConn (+34.5)||Over (48)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Get our college football best bets and find the top sports betting signup offers HERE.
Team Stat Comparison
|40.5 (25)||Points Per Game||9.3 (128)|
|22.5 (68)||Points Per Game Against||44.0 (126)|
|87.5 (125)||Pass Yards||115.0 (120)|
|282.0 (112)||Pass Yards Against||298.0 (117)|
|298.5 (7)||Rush Yards||82.3 (119)|
|45.0 (6)||Rush Yards Against||189.7 (99)|
|0 (1)||Giveaways||6 (127)|
|3 (27)||Takeaways||2 (58)|
Army Vs. UConn Betting Insights
Army Stats And Trends
- Army has one win against the spread this season.
- The point total average for Black Knights games this season is 52.0, 4.0 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
UConn Stats And Trends
- UConn is winless against the spread this season.
- The Huskies have no wins ATS (0-1) as a 34.5-point favorite or more this year.
- This season, Huskies games have resulted in an average scoring total of 60.0, which is 12.0 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Army Players To Watch
- This season Jakobi Buchanan has racked up 29 carries for 99 yards (49.5 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Braheam Murphy’s 72 receiving yards (36.0 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled two receptions and two touchdowns.
- Tyrell Robinson has grabbed two passes for 45 yards (22.5 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Sean Eckert’s one catch has netted him 26 yards (26.0 ypg).
UConn Players To Watch
- Jack Zergiotis has 235 passing yards (117.5 ypg) to lead UConn, completing 44.6% of his passes and collecting three touchdown passes and three interceptions this season.
- Kevin Mensah has carried the ball 40 times for a team-high 107 yards (35.7 per game) this year.
- This season Nathan Carter has racked up 13 carries for 32 yards (16.0 per game).
- Cameron Ross’ 60 receiving yards (30.0 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s registered eight receptions.
- Keelan Marion has totaled 60 receiving yards (60.0 yards per game) and two touchdowns, hauling in three passes this year.
- Cameron Hairston’s four grabs this season have resulted in 26 yards (13.0 ypg).