The No. 16 Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (2-0) will look to extend their three-game winning run when they clash with the Buffalo Bulls (1-1). The Chanticleers, listed aton the spread, travel to face the Bulls, to win, on September 18, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET. A point total of has been set for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 18, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Coastal Carolina Vs. Buffalo Odds
|Coastal Carolina (-14)||Under (58)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Get our college football best bets and find the top sports betting signup offers HERE.
Team Stat Comparison
|Coastal Carolina||Stats (Rank)||Buffalo|
|50.5 (4)||Points Per Game||36.0 (41)|
|18.0 (47)||Points Per Game Against||17.5 (43)|
|296.5 (26)||Pass Yards||240.5 (57)|
|126.0 (14)||Pass Yards Against||187.5 (56)|
|240.5 (20)||Rush Yards||223.5 (31)|
|198.5 (109)||Rush Yards Against||119.0 (57)|
|0 (1)||Giveaways||1 (20)|
|0 (113)||Takeaways||0 (113)|
Coastal Carolina Vs. Buffalo Betting Insights
Coastal Carolina Stats And Trends
- The Chanticleers don’t have a win ATS (0-0-1) as a 14-point favorite or greater this year.
- The over/under for this game is 58 points, 6.0 more than the average point total for Chanticleers games this season.
Buffalo Stats And Trends
- Games involving the Bulls this year have averaged 54.5 points per game, a 3.5-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Coastal Carolina Players To Watch
- Grayson McCall has thrown for 507 yards (253.5 ypg) to lead Coastal Carolina, completing 82.5% of his passes and tossing three touchdown passes this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 40 rushing yards (20.0 ypg) on 10 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- The team’s top rusher, Reese White, has carried the ball 21 times for 164 yards (82.0 per game), with five touchdowns this year.
- This season Shermari Jones has racked up 19 carries for 143 yards (71.5 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Jaivon Heiligh’s 255 receiving yards (127.5 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s collected 12 receptions and two touchdowns.
- Isaiah Likely has put together a 104-yard season so far (52.0 receiving yards per game), hauling in 10 passes.
- Xavier Gravette has hauled in three receptions for 72 yards (36.0 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
Buffalo Players To Watch
- Kyle Vantrease has thrown for 455 yards (227.5 ypg) to lead Buffalo, completing 60.9% of his passes and collecting one touchdown pass and one interception this season.
- Kevin Marks has carried the ball 34 times for a team-high 157 yards (78.5 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Ron Cook Jr. has racked up 98 yards (49.0 per game) on 18 attempts with one touchdown.
- Quian Williams’ 189 receiving yards (94.5 yards per game) lead the team. He has 13 receptions.
- Jovany Ruiz has caught seven passes for 109 yards (54.5 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Dominic Johnson’s five catches have turned into 54 yards (27.0 ypg).