The Pittsburgh Panthers (2-0) and Western Michigan Broncos (1-1) will battle at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The Panthers, listed aton the spread, take to their home field on September 18, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET on CSS against the Broncos, moneyline odds to win. The total for the game is set at points.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 18, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Pittsburgh Vs. Western Michigan Odds
|Pittsburgh (-14)||Over (58.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Get our college football best bets and find the top sports betting signup offers HERE.
Team Stat Comparison
|Pittsburgh||Stats (Rank)||Western Michigan|
|46.0 (12)||Points Per Game||21.0 (105)|
|20.5 (55)||Points Per Game Against||23.5 (74)|
|338.0 (14)||Pass Yards||182.5 (96)|
|203.0 (67)||Pass Yards Against||122.5 (12)|
|159.5 (69)||Rush Yards||179.5 (53)|
|88.5 (33)||Rush Yards Against||181.5 (97)|
|1 (20)||Giveaways||0 (1)|
|2 (58)||Takeaways||1 (86)|
Pittsburgh Vs. Western Michigan Betting Insights
Pittsburgh Stats And Trends
- Pittsburgh hasn’t lost a game against the spread this year.
- The Panthers are unbeaten ATS (1-0) as a 14-point favorite or greater this season.
- Panthers games this season have posted an average total of 56.0, which is 2.5 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
Western Michigan Stats And Trends
- Western Michigan has one win against the spread this season.
- The Broncos are winless ATS (0-1) when playing as at least 14-point favorites this year.
- The average total points scored in Broncos games this year (58.5) is 3.3 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Pittsburgh Players To Watch
- Kenny Pickett has 557 passing yards (278.5 ypg) to lead Pittsburgh, completing 69.9% of his passes and collecting four touchdown passes this season. He’s also contributed on the ground with 58 rushing yards (29.0 ypg) on 16 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Israel Abanikanda has carried the ball 19 times for a team-high 73 yards (36.5 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Vincent Davis has racked up 25 carries for 65 yards (32.5 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Taysir Mack’s team-leading 134 receiving yards (67.0 yards per game) have come on seven receptions.
- Jared Wayne has put together a 111-yard season so far (55.5 receiving yards per game), reeling in nine passes.
- Jordan Addison has hauled in 11 receptions for 104 yards (52.0 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
Western Michigan Players To Watch
- Kaleb Eleby has 365 passing yards (182.5 ypg) to lead Western Michigan, completing 60.3% of his passes and tossing two touchdown passes this season.
- La’Darius Jefferson’s team-high 144 rushing yards (72.0 per game) have come on 28 carries, with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Sean Tyler has rushed for 133 yards (66.5 per game) on 25 carries with one touchdown, while also catching three passes for 43 yards (21.5 per game).
- Jaylen Hall’s 121 receiving yards (60.5 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 10 receptions and one touchdown.
- Corey Crooms has collected 114 receiving yards (57.0 yards per game) and one touchdown, reeling in nine passes this year.
- Bryce Nunnelly’s seven receptions have turned into 52 yards (26.0 ypg).