The No. 25 Michigan Wolverines (2-0) will try to keep their three-game winning run intact in clash with the Northern Illinois Huskies (1-1). The Huskies (on the moneyline to win) and the Wolverines ( ) take to the field on September 18, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET on BTN. The game’s over/under is currently set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 18, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Michigan Vs. Northern Illinois Odds
|Northern Illinois (+27.5)||Over (54.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Get our college football best bets and find the top sports betting signup offers HERE.
Team Stat Comparison
|Michigan||Stats (Rank)||Northern Illinois|
|39.0 (31)||Points Per Game||32.5 (60)|
|12.0 (18)||Points Per Game Against||35.5 (115)|
|130.0 (117)||Pass Yards||184.5 (95)|
|242.0 (92)||Pass Yards Against||180.0 (48)|
|339.0 (4)||Rush Yards||204.5 (37)|
|88.0 (31)||Rush Yards Against||226.5 (117)|
|0 (1)||Giveaways||4 (106)|
|0 (113)||Takeaways||1 (86)|
Michigan Vs. Northern Illinois Betting Insights
Michigan Stats And Trends
- Michigan has posted two wins against the spread this year.
- The over/under in this matchup is 54.5 points, 2.5 fewer than the average total in this season’s Wolverines contests.
Northern Illinois Stats And Trends
- Northern Illinois has posted one win against the spread this season.
- Games involving the Huskies this year have averaged 50.8 points per game, a 3.7-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Michigan Players To Watch
- Cade McNamara has thrown for 180 yards (90.0 ypg) to lead Michigan, completing 61.5% of his passes and recording two touchdown passes this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Blake Corum, has carried the ball 35 times for 282 yards (141.0 per game), with four touchdowns this year. He’s also caught five passes for 33 yards (16.5 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Hassan Haskins has rushed for 225 yards (112.5 per game) on 40 carries with two touchdowns.
- Ronnie Bell’s 76 receiving yards (76.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has one catch with one touchdown.
- Daylen Baldwin has put up a 69-yard season so far (69.0 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, hauling in one pass.
- Cornelius Johnson’s three grabs have turned into 48 yards (24.0 ypg).
Northern Illinois Players To Watch
- Rocky Lombardi leads Northern Illinois with 369 passing yards (184.5 ypg) on 30-of-53 passing with three touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season. He also adds 23 rushing yards (11.5 ypg) on 10 carries.
- The team’s top rusher, Harrison Waylee, has carried the ball 53 times for 323 yards (161.5 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Clint Ratkovich has racked up 13 carries for 76 yards (38.0 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Tyrice Richie’s team-leading 104 receiving yards (52.0 yards per game) have come on seven receptions.
- Cole Tucker has grabbed seven passes for 83 yards (41.5 yards per game) this year.
- Trayvon Rudolph’s two catches have netted him 65 yards (65.0 ypg) and one touchdown.