The No. 7 Texas A&M Aggies (2-0) will aim to continue their three-game winning run versus the New Mexico Lobos (2-0). The Lobos,on the moneyline to win, and the Aggies, listed at on the spread, kick things off on September 18, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET on SECN. A total of points has been set for the game by oddsmakers.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 18, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Texas A&M Vs. New Mexico Odds
|Texas A&M (-30.5)||Under (49.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Get our college football best bets and find the top sports betting signup offers HERE.
Team Stat Comparison
|Texas A&M||Stats (Rank)||New Mexico|
|25.5 (91)||Points Per Game||30.5 (67)|
|8.5 (5)||Points Per Game Against||21.0 (58)|
|241.5 (56)||Pass Yards||282.0 (33)|
|99.5 (8)||Pass Yards Against||216.0 (78)|
|200.5 (42)||Rush Yards||158.5 (70)|
|198.5 (109)||Rush Yards Against||50.0 (11)|
|5 (121)||Giveaways||1 (20)|
|3 (27)||Takeaways||5 (6)|
Texas A&M Vs. New Mexico Betting Insights
Texas A&M Stats And Trends
- Texas A&M has posted one win against the spread this year.
- The total for this game is 49.5, 8.3 points fewer than the average total in Aggies games thus far this season.
New Mexico Stats And Trends
- The average total for Lobos games is 56.0 points, 6.5 more than this game’s over/under.
Texas A&M Players To Watch
- Haynes King leads Texas A&M with 300 passing yards (150.0 ypg) on 22-of-35 passing with two touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season. He also adds 24 rushing yards (12.0 ypg) on six carries.
- Devon Achane has carried the ball 21 times for a team-high 174 yards (87.0 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Isaiah Spiller has collected 133 yards (66.5 per game) on 25 attempts, while also catching eight passes for 80 yards (40.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- Ainias Smith’s 119 receiving yards (59.5 yards per game) lead the team. He has 11 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Jalen Wydermyer has caught eight passes for 102 yards (51.0 yards per game) this year.
- Caleb Chapman’s five catches have turned into 98 yards (49.0 ypg).
New Mexico Players To Watch
- Terry Wilson has thrown for 559 yards (279.5 ypg) to lead New Mexico, completing 70.8% of his passes and collecting six touchdown passes this season. He’s also figured in the ground game with 57 rushing yards (28.5 ypg) on 15 carries.
- The team’s top rusher, Bobby Cole, has carried the ball 30 times for 144 yards (72.0 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Aaron Dumas has collected 115 yards (57.5 per game) on 25 attempts.
- Emmanuel Logan-Greene’s 120 receiving yards (60.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has nine receptions with one touchdown.
- Keyonta Lanier has racked up 87 receiving yards (43.5 yards per game) and one touchdown, hauling in five passes this year.
- Andrew Erickson’s seven grabs this season have resulted in 74 yards (37.0 ypg) and one touchdown.