The Ohio Bobcats (0-2) will attempt to break their three-game losing run versus the Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns (1-1). The Bobcats (on the moneyline to win) take the field as visitors on September 16, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN against the Ragin’ Cajuns ( ). Oddsmakers have set a total of points for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 16, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Louisiana Vs. Ohio Odds
|Ohio (+19.5)||Under (56)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Get our college football best bets and find the top sports betting signup offers HERE.
Team Stat Comparison
|22.5 (97)||Points Per Game||17.5 (116)|
|31.0 (104)||Points Per Game Against||28.5 (94)|
|293.0 (28)||Pass Yards||188.5 (93)|
|312.0 (124)||Pass Yards Against||147.0 (25)|
|94.5 (111)||Rush Yards||136.5 (87)|
|161.0 (86)||Rush Yards Against||227.5 (118)|
|1 (20)||Giveaways||1 (20)|
|0 (113)||Takeaways||0 (113)|
Louisiana Vs. Ohio Betting Insights
Louisiana Stats And Trends
- Louisiana hasn’t won a game against the spread this season.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns have no wins ATS (0-1) as a 19.5-point favorite or greater this year.
- Ragin’ Cajuns games average 62.3 total points per game this season, equal to the over/under for this matchup.
Ohio Stats And Trends
- Ohio hasn’t won a game against the spread this year.
- Bobcats games average 52.5 total points, 3.5 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Louisiana Players To Watch
- Levi Lewis leads Louisiana with 586 passing yards (293.0 ypg) on 47-of-73 passing with three touchdowns compared to zero interceptions this season.
- Chris Smith has carried the ball 22 times for a team-high 100 yards (50.0 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Emani Bailey has rushed for 41 yards (20.5 per game) on 11 carries.
- Michael Jefferson’s 84 receiving yards (84.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has three receptions with one touchdown.
- Jalen Williams has put together a 71-yard season so far (71.0 receiving yards per game), reeling in five passes.
- Kyren Lacy has hauled in six catches for 67 yards (33.5 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
Ohio Players To Watch
- Kurtis Rourke has thrown for 307 yards (153.5 ypg) to lead Ohio, completing 69.4% of his passes and one interception this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 49 rushing yards (24.5 ypg) on 10 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- The team’s top rusher, O’Shaan Allison, has carried the ball 21 times for 119 yards (59.5 per game) this year.
- This season De’Montre Tuggle has rushed for 109 yards (54.5 per game) on 23 carries with one touchdown.
- Jerome Buckner’s 102 receiving yards (51.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has seven receptions.
- Cameron Odom has caught five passes for 92 yards (46.0 yards per game) this year.
- Tyler Walton’s eight grabs are good enough for 65 yards (32.5 ypg).