The Charlotte 49ers (1-0) play an FCS opponent, the Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs. The 49ers, listed aton the spread, take to their home field on September 11, 2021 at 6:00 PM ET on ESPN3 against the Runnin’ Bulldogs, on the moneyline to win. The game’s point total is currently set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 11, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Charlotte Vs. Gardner-Webb Odds
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Get our college football best bets and find the top sports betting signup offers HERE.
Team Stat Comparison
|31.0 (60)||Points Per Game||25.0 (6)|
|28.0 (84)||Points Per Game Against||30.0 (11)|
|324.0 (18)||Pass Yards||365.0 (5)|
|228.0 (77)||Pass Yards Against||135.0 (3)|
|154.0 (69)||Rush Yards||62.0 (29)|
|352.0 (129)||Rush Yards Against||365.0 (37)|
|0 (1)||Giveaways||0 (1)|
|2 (36)||Takeaways||0 (24)|
This article does not include any stats or insights for Gardner-Webb, as they did not play any games at the Division I level last season.
Charlotte Vs. Gardner-Webb Betting Insights
Charlotte Stats And Trends
- The total for this game is 58, 2.5 points fewer than the average total in 49ers games thus far this season.
Gardner-Webb Stats And Trends
Charlotte Players To Watch
- Chris Reynolds has been a dual threat to lead Charlotte in both passing and rushing. He has 324 passing yards (324.0 ypg), completing 63.3% of his passes and throwing three touchdown passes this season. He’s rushed for 37 yards (37.0 ypg) on 10 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- The team’s top rusher, Calvin Camp, has carried the ball nine times for 42 yards (42.0 per game) this year.
- Victor Tucker’s 133 receiving yards (133.0 yards per game) leads the team. He has eight receptions.
- Grant DuBose has hauled in four passes for 118 yards (118.0 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Ryan Carriere’s one catch is good enough for 23 yards (23.0 ypg).
Gardner-Webb Players To Watch
- Bailey Fisher leads Gardner-Webb with 315 passing yards (315.0 ypg) on 27-of-45 passing with three touchdowns compared to zero interceptions this season.
- Narii Gaither’s team-high 33 rushing yards (33.0 per game) have come on seven carries this year.
- This season Donovan Jones has taken three carries for 23 yards (23.0 per game).
- T.J. Luther’s 164 receiving yards (164.0 yards per game) leads the team. He has six receptionswith one touchdown.
- Justin Jordan has collected 74 receiving yards (74.0 yards per game) and one touchdown, hauling in five passes this year.
- Justin Franklin’s six catches are good enough for 72 yards (72.0 ypg) and one touchdown.