The No. 1 Alabama Crimson Tide (1-0) face an FCS opponent, the Mercer Bears. The Crimson Tide () play host to the Bears ( to win on the moneyline) on September 11, 2021 at 4:00 PM ET on SECN. Oddsmakers have set a total of points for the game.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 11, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Alabama Vs. Mercer Odds
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Get our college football best bets and find the top sports betting signup offers HERE.
Team Stat Comparison 2020
|48.5 (2)||Points Per Game||3.0 (13)|
|19.4 (13)||Points Per Game Against||49.0 (11)|
|358.2 (3)||Pass Yards||108.0 (11)|
|239.2 (70)||Pass Yards Against||63.0 (1)|
|183.5 (47)||Rush Yards||113.0 (6)|
|113.1 (17)||Rush Yards Against||297.0 (14)|
|12 (52)||Giveaways||3 (4)|
|22 (6)||Takeaways||0 (13)|
Alabama Vs. Mercer Betting Insights
Alabama Stats And Trends
- Crimson Tide games have had an average of 65.0 points this season, 2.5 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Mercer Stats And Trends
- The over/under for this game is 14.0 points higher than the average scoring total for Bears games last season (48.5).
Alabama Players To Watch
- Bryce Young has thrown for 344 yards (344.0 ypg) to lead Alabama, completing 71.1% of his passes and tossing four touchdown passes this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Brian Robinson Jr., has carried the ball 12 times for 60 yards (60.0 per game) this year.
- This season Trey Sanders has piled up eight carries for 41 yards (41.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jameson Williams’ team-leading 126 receiving yards (126.0 yards per game) have come on four receptions with one touchdown.
- John Metchie has recorded 76 receiving yards (76.0 yards per game) and one touchdown, reeling in six passes this year.
- Cameron Latu’s three catches have netted him 43 yards (43.0 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Mercer Players To Watch
- Harrison Frost averaged 94.0 passing yards per outing and threw zero touchdowns last season.
- Tyray Devezin averaged 71.0 rushing yards per game last year.
- Deondre Johnson ran for 18 yards a year ago. Johnson also was effective as a receiver, accumulating five receptions for 18 yards.
- Zacch Davis averaged 32.0 yards on two receptions per game in 2020.
- Ty James caught three passes last season on his way to 24 yards.