The Virginia Cavaliers (1-0) play the Illinois Fighting Illini (1-1) in college football action at Scott Stadium in Charlottesville, Virginia. The Fighting Illini,on the moneyline to win, and the Cavaliers, listed at on the spread, kick things off on September 11, 2021 at 11:00 AM ET on ACCN. Bookmakers have set an over/under of points for the game.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 11, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Virginia Vs. Illinois Odds
|Virginia (-10.5)||Under (56)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Get our college football best bets and find the top sports betting signup offers HERE.
Team Stat Comparison
|43.0 (24)||Points Per Game||30.0 (66)|
|0.0 (1)||Points Per Game Against||29.5 (89)|
|339.0 (14)||Pass Yards||212.5 (68)|
|89.0 (8)||Pass Yards Against||256.0 (85)|
|206.0 (42)||Rush Yards||156.5 (67)|
|94.0 (47)||Rush Yards Against||188.5 (97)|
|0 (1)||Giveaways||2 (72)|
|0 (101)||Takeaways||2 (36)|
Virginia Vs. Illinois Betting Insights
Virginia Stats And Trends
Illinois Stats And Trends
- The over/under for this game is 2.5 points higher than the average scoring total for Fighting Illini games (53.5).
Virginia Players To Watch
- Brennan Armstrong has thrown for 339 yards (339.0 ypg) to lead Virginia, completing 67.7% of his passes and collecting two touchdown passes this season.
- Ira Armstead has carried the ball five times for a team-high 54 yards (54.0 per game) this year.
- This season Wayne Taulapapa has racked up 48 yards (48.0 per game) on five carries.
- Dontayvion Wicks’ 94 receiving yards (94.0 yards per game) leads the team. He has four receptions.
- Keytaon Thompson has totaled 66 receiving yards (66.0 yards per game), hauling in five passes this year.
- Demick Starling’s one catch has netted him 65 yards (65.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
Illinois Players To Watch
- Artur Sitkowski has 390 passing yards (195.0 ypg) to lead Illinois, completing 59.6% of his passes and recording five touchdown passes this season. He’s also helped out on the ground with 37 rushing yards (18.5 ypg) on nine carries.
- Mike Epstein’s team-high 107 rushing yards (53.5 per game) have come on 25 carries, with one touchdown this year.
- This season Reggie Love III has racked up 84 yards (42.0 per game) on 23 carries.
- Isaiah Williams’ 142 receiving yards (71.0 yards per game) leads all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 14 catches and one touchdown.
- Deuce Spann has recorded 76 receiving yards (38.0 yards per game) and one touchdown, reeling in two passes this year.
- Daniel Barker’s five receptions this season have resulted in 74 yards (74.0 ypg) and two touchdowns.