The No. 3 Ohio State Buckeyes (1-0) take on the No. 12 Oregon Ducks (1-0) in college football action at Ohio Stadium in Columbus, Ohio. The Ducks (on the moneyline to win) will visit the Buckeyes ( ) on September 11, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET on Fox. Sportsbooks have installed a total of points for the contest.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 11, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ohio State Vs. Oregon Odds
|Ohio State (-15)||Under (64)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Get our college football best bets and find the top sports betting signup offers HERE.
Team Stat Comparison
|Ohio State||Stats (Rank)||Oregon|
|45.0 (18)||Points Per Game||31.0 (60)|
|31.0 (93)||Points Per Game Against||24.0 (74)|
|294.0 (35)||Pass Yards||172.0 (99)|
|205.0 (66)||Pass Yards Against||298.0 (111)|
|201.0 (45)||Rush Yards||186.0 (52)|
|203.0 (104)||Rush Yards Against||75.0 (30)|
|1 (33)||Giveaways||1 (33)|
|2 (36)||Takeaways||3 (15)|
Ohio State Vs. Oregon Betting Insights
Ohio State Stats And Trends
- The average total for Buckeyes games this season has been 66.5, 2.5 points higher than the total for this game.
Oregon Stats And Trends
- Ducks games average 62.0 total points, 2.0 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Ohio State Players To Watch
- C.J. Stroud leads Ohio State with 294 passing yards (294.0 ypg) on 13-of-22 passing with four touchdowns compared to one interception this season. He also adds 13 rushing yards (13.0 ypg) on three carries.
- Miyan Williams’ team-high 125 rushing yards (125.0 per game) have come on nine carries, with one touchdown this year.
- This season Master Teague III has taken six carries for 29 yards (29.0 per game).
- Chris Olave’s 117 receiving yards (117.0 yards per game) leads the team. He has four receptions with two touchdowns.
- Garrett Wilson has grabbed five passes for 80 yards (80.0 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- TreVeyon Henderson’s one catch is good enough for 70 yards (70.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
Oregon Players To Watch
- Anthony Brown has 172 passing yards (172.0 ypg) to lead Oregon, completing 62.5% of his passes and tossing one touchdown pass this season. He’s also chipped in on the ground with 56 rushing yards (56.0 ypg) on 16 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- CJ Verdell’s team-high 74 rushing yards (74.0 per game) have come on 18 carries, with one touchdown this year.
- This season Travis Dye has taken 13 carries for 64 yards (64.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- Johnny Johnson III’s 76 receiving yards (76.0 yards per game) leads the team. He has three catcheswith one touchdown.
- Mycah Pittman has hauled in three passes for 40 yards (40.0 yards per game) this year.
- Kris Hutson’s two receptions have yielded 22 yards (22.0 ypg).