It’ll be the No. 13 Florida Gators (1-0) versus the South Florida Bulls (0-1) in college football play at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida. The Bulls, withmoneyline odds to win, play host to the Gators, listed at on the spread, on September 11, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET on ABC. Bookmakers have listed the matchup’s total at .
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 11, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Florida Vs. South Florida Odds
|South Florida (+29)||Under (57.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Get our college football best bets and find the top sports betting signup offers HERE.
Team Stat Comparison
|Florida||Stats (Rank)||South Florida|
|35.0 (48)||Points Per Game||0.0 (130)|
|14.0 (35)||Points Per Game Against||45.0 (122)|
|153.0 (106)||Pass Yards||167.0 (101)|
|261.0 (90)||Pass Yards Against||232.0 (80)|
|400.0 (1)||Rush Yards||104.0 (95)|
|92.0 (46)||Rush Yards Against||293.0 (122)|
|2 (72)||Giveaways||3 (100)|
|2 (36)||Takeaways||1 (68)|
Florida Vs. South Florida Betting Insights
Florida Stats And Trends
- The over/under for this game is 57.5 points, 5.0 more than the average point total for Gators games this season.
South Florida Stats And Trends
- This season, Bulls games have resulted in an average scoring total of 60.0, which is 2.5 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Florida Players To Watch
- Emory Jones has thrown for 113 yards (113.0 ypg) to lead Florida, completing 63% of his passes and recording one touchdown pass and two interceptions this season. He’s also figured in the ground game with 74 rushing yards (74.0 ypg) on 10 carries.
- The team’s top rusher, Anthony Richardson, has carried the ball seven times for 160 yards (160.0 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Malik Davis has piled up 104 yards (104.0 per game) on 14 carries with one touchdown.
- Ja’Markis Weston’s team-high 44 receiving yards (44.0 yards per game) have come on three receptions.
- Rick Wells has put together a 36-yard season so far (36.0 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, hauling in five passes.
- Dameon Pierce’s hauled in five catches for 25 yards (25.0 ypg) this season.
South Florida Players To Watch
- Timmy McClain has thrown for 126 yards (126.0 ypg) to lead South Florida, completing 53.8% of his passes and two interceptions this season. He’s also figured in the ground game with 16 rushing yards (16.0 ypg) on four carries.
- The team’s top rusher, Jaren Mangham, has carried the ball five times for 26 yards (26.0 per game) this year.
- This season Cade Fortin has piled up five carries for 23 yards (23.0 per game).
- Xavier Weaver’s 73 receiving yards (73.0 yards per game) leads the team. He has two catches.
- Mitchell Brinkman has reeled in two passes for 35 yards (35.0 yards per game) this year.
- Brian Battie’s one catch has netted him 20 yards (20.0 ypg).