It’ll be the Wyoming Cowboys (1-0) versus the Northern Illinois Huskies (1-0) in college football play at Brigham Field at Huskie Stadium in DeKalb, Illinois. The Huskies (on the moneyline to win) serve as host on September 11, 2021 at 1:30 PM ET on ESPN+ against the Cowboys ( ). A total of points has been set for the contest.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 11, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Wyoming Vs. Northern Illinois Odds
|Wyoming (-7)||Over (44.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Get our college football best bets and find the top sports betting signup offers HERE.
Team Stat Comparison
|Wyoming||Stats (Rank)||Northern Illinois|
|19.0 (95)||Points Per Game||22.0 (87)|
|16.0 (45)||Points Per Game Against||21.0 (62)|
|196.0 (81)||Pass Yards||136.0 (114)|
|200.0 (64)||Pass Yards Against||156.0 (33)|
|151.0 (71)||Rush Yards||165.0 (60)|
|121.0 (65)||Rush Yards Against||273.0 (120)|
|1 (33)||Giveaways||1 (33)|
|1 (68)||Takeaways||1 (68)|
Wyoming Vs. Northern Illinois Betting Insights
Wyoming Stats And Trends
Northern Illinois Stats And Trends
- The Huskies have covered every time (1-0) as a 7-point favorite or more this season.
- This season, Huskies games have resulted in an average scoring total of 57.0, which is 12.5 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Wyoming Players To Watch
- Sean Chambers has thrown for 196 yards (196.0 ypg) to lead Wyoming, completing 57.7% of his passes and recording one touchdown pass and one interception this season. He’s also run for 51 yards (51.0 ypg) on 14 carries.
- The team’s top rusher, Xazavian Valladay, has carried the ball 19 times for 77 yards (77.0 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- Ayden Eberhardt’s 71 receiving yards (71.0 yards per game) paces all receivers on the team. He’s registered four receptions.
- Isaiah Neyor has put up a 32-yard season so far (32.0 receiving yards per game), reeling in three passes.
- Treyton Welch’s two receptions have netted him 25 yards (25.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
Northern Illinois Players To Watch
- Rocky Lombardi leads Northern Illinois with 136 passing yards (136.0 ypg) on 11-of-17 passing with two touchdowns and zero interceptions this season. He also has 23 rushing yards (23.0 ypg) on five carries.
- Harrison Waylee’s team-high 144 rushing yards (144.0 per game) have come on 27 carries, with one touchdown this year. He’s also added 16 yards (16.0 per game) on one catch.
- Tyrice Richie’s 64 receiving yards (64.0 yards per game) leads all receivers on the team. He’s collected two catches.
- Messiah Travis has put up a 20-yard season so far (20.0 receiving yards per game), hauling in one pass.