The No. 8 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (1-0) and Toledo Rockets (1-0) will clash at Notre Dame Stadium in South Bend, Indiana. The Fighting Irish, listed aton the spread, serve as host on September 11, 2021 at 2:30 PM ET on NBC against the Rockets, on the moneyline to win. A point total of points has been set for the matchup by sportsbooks.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 11, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Notre Dame Vs. Toledo Odds
|Notre Dame (-16.5)||Over (55)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Get our college football best bets and find the top sports betting signup offers HERE.
Team Stat Comparison
|Notre Dame||Stats (Rank)||Toledo|
|41.0 (30)||Points Per Game||49.0 (11)|
|38.0 (105)||Points Per Game Against||10.0 (21)|
|366.0 (7)||Pass Yards||236.0 (60)|
|178.0 (44)||Pass Yards Against||125.0 (16)|
|65.0 (114)||Rush Yards||205.0 (43)|
|264.0 (119)||Rush Yards Against||147.0 (78)|
|1 (33)||Giveaways||0 (1)|
|3 (15)||Takeaways||2 (36)|
Notre Dame Vs. Toledo Betting Insights
Notre Dame Stats And Trends
- The total for this game is 55, 1.0 points fewer than the average total in Fighting Irish games thus far this season.
Toledo Stats And Trends
Notre Dame Players To Watch
- Jack Coan leads Notre Dame with 366 passing yards (366.0 ypg) on 26-of-35 passing with four touchdowns compared to one interception this season.
- Kyren Williams has carried the ball 18 times for a team-high 42 yards (42.0 per game) this year. He has also caught six passes for 83 yards (83.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Chris Tyree has piled up seven carries for 31 yards (31.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- Michael Mayer’s 120 receiving yards (120.0 yards per game) leads the team. He has nine catches with one touchdown.
- Kevin Austin Jr. has hauled in four passes for 91 yards (91.0 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
Toledo Players To Watch
- Carter Bradley has 183 passing yards (183.0 ypg) to lead Toledo, completing 66.7% of his passes and tossing one touchdown pass this season.
- The team’s top rusher, DeQuan Finn, has carried the ball nine times for 82 yards (82.0 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Bryant Koback has taken nine carries for 52 yards (52.0 per game) and two touchdowns, while also catching three passes for 35 yards (35.0 per game).
- Devin Maddox’s 91 receiving yards (91.0 yards per game) leads all receivers on the team. He’s totaled two catches and one touchdown.
- DeAmonte King’s two grabs this season have resulted in 34 yards (34.0 ypg).