The Purdue Boilermakers (1-0) and UConn Huskies (0-2) will battle in a matchup at Rentschler Field in East Hartford, Connecticut. The Boilermakers, listed aton the spread, take the field as visitors on September 11, 2021 at 3:00 PM ET on CBS Sports against the Huskies, moneyline odds to win. A total of points has been set for the game.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 11, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Purdue Vs. UConn Odds
|UConn (+35)||Over (57.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Get our college football best bets and find the top sports betting signup offers HERE.
Team Stat Comparison
|30.0 (66)||Points Per Game||14.0 (105)|
|21.0 (62)||Points Per Game Against||41.5 (116)|
|313.0 (25)||Pass Yards||123.0 (121)|
|285.0 (101)||Pass Yards Against||259.5 (88)|
|88.0 (101)||Rush Yards||61.5 (117)|
|78.0 (34)||Rush Yards Against||191.0 (99)|
|1 (33)||Giveaways||5 (126)|
|1 (68)||Takeaways||2 (36)|
This article does not include any stats or insights for UConn, as they did not play any games at the Division I level last season.
Purdue Vs. UConn Betting Insights
Purdue Stats And Trends
- Boilermakers games have had an average of 65.0 points this season, 7.5 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
UConn Stats And Trends
- The average total for Huskies games is 62.5 points, 5.0 more than this game’s over/under.
Purdue Players To Watch
- Jack Plummer has thrown for 313 yards (313.0 ypg) to lead Purdue, completing 70.7% of his passes and tossing two touchdown passes this season.
- Alexander Horvath has carried the ball 21 times for a team-high 81 yards (81.0 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season King Doerue has racked up five carries for 7 yards (7.0 per game).
- David Bell’s 134 receiving yards (134.0 yards per game) leads the team. He has eight receptions.
- Payne Durham has hauled in seven passes for 120 yards (120.0 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Jackson Anthrop’s seven grabs have yielded 34 yards (34.0 ypg).
UConn Players To Watch
- Jack Zergiotis has 235 passing yards (117.5 ypg) to lead UConn, completing 44.6% of his passes and tossing three touchdown passes and three interceptions this season.
- Kevin Mensah has carried the ball 32 times for a team-high 97 yards (48.5 per game) this year.
- This season Nathan Carter has collected 32 yards (16.0 per game) on 13 attempts.
- Cameron Ross’ 60 receiving yards (30.0 yards per game) paces all receivers on the team. He’s registered eight receptions.
- Keelan Marion has caught three passes for 60 yards (60.0 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Cameron Hairston’s four catches have yielded 26 yards (13.0 ypg).