The Nebraska Cornhuskers (1-1) will clash with the Buffalo Bulls (1-0) at Memorial Stadium in Lincoln, Nebraska. The Bulls (on the moneyline to win) take the field as visitors on September 11, 2021 at 3:30 PM ET on BTN against the Cornhuskers ( ). A total of points has been set for the contest.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 11, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Nebraska Vs. Buffalo Odds
|Buffalo (+13.5)||Under (54.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Get our college football best bets and find the top sports betting signup offers HERE.
Team Stat Comparison
|37.0 (43)||Points Per Game||69.0 (1)|
|18.5 (57)||Points Per Game Against||7.0 (11)|
|268.0 (46)||Pass Yards||257.0 (53)|
|161.0 (37)||Pass Yards Against||79.0 (5)|
|244.5 (28)||Rush Yards||312.0 (12)|
|148.0 (80)||Rush Yards Against||18.0 (5)|
|3 (100)||Giveaways||0 (1)|
|4 (4)||Takeaways||0 (101)|
Nebraska Vs. Buffalo Betting Insights
Nebraska Stats And Trends
- The average total for Cornhuskers games this season has been 55.0, 0.5 points higher than the total for this game.
Buffalo Stats And Trends
Nebraska Players To Watch
- Adrian Martinez has thrown for 486 yards (243.0 ypg) to lead Nebraska, completing 60% of his passes and collecting two touchdown passes this season. He’s also run for 144 yards (72.0 ypg) on 25 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- This season Markese Stepp has piled up 21 carries for 111 yards (55.5 per game) and one touchdown.
- Samori Toure’s team-high 170 receiving yards (85.0 yards per game) have come on 11 receptions.
- Oliver Martin has caught six passes for 103 yards (103.0 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Austin Allen’s six receptions have turned into 84 yards (42.0 ypg).
Buffalo Players To Watch
- Kyle Vantrease leads Buffalo with 231 passing yards (231.0 ypg) on 15-of-19 passing with one touchdown compared to zero interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Ron Cook Jr., has carried the ball 14 times for 94 yards (94.0 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Kevin Marks has collected 72 yards (72.0 per game) on 13 attempts with two touchdowns.
- Quian Williams’ team-high 96 receiving yards (96.0 yards per game) have come on five catches.
- Jovany Ruiz has caught three passes for 76 yards (76.0 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Marlyn Johnson’s one catch this season have resulted in 26 yards (26.0 ypg) and one touchdown.