The TCU Horned Frogs (1-0) and California Golden Bears (0-1) will meet in a matchup at Amon G. Carter Stadium in Fort Worth, Texas. The Horned Frogs () take the field on September 11, 2021 at 3:30 PM ET on ESPNU against the Golden Bears ( on the moneyline to win). The over/under for the matchup is set at points.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 11, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
TCU Vs. Cal Odds
|Cal (+11.5)||Over (46)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Get our college football best bets and find the top sports betting signup offers HERE.
Team Stat Comparison
|45.0 (18)||Points Per Game||17.0 (98)|
|3.0 (6)||Points Per Game Against||22.0 (69)|
|253.0 (57)||Pass Yards||177.0 (97)|
|76.0 (3)||Pass Yards Against||312.0 (115)|
|178.0 (54)||Rush Yards||153.0 (70)|
|61.0 (22)||Rush Yards Against||61.0 (22)|
|1 (33)||Giveaways||1 (33)|
|2 (36)||Takeaways||1 (68)|
TCU Vs. Cal Betting Insights
TCU Stats And Trends
Cal Stats And Trends
- This season, Golden Bears games have resulted in an average scoring total of 52.5, which is 6.5 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
TCU Players To Watch
- Max Duggan has thrown for 207 yards (207.0 ypg) to lead TCU, completing 73.7% of his passes and recording one touchdown pass and one interception this season.
- Kendre Miller has carried the ball eight times for a team-high 54 yards (54.0 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Emari Demercado has taken five carries for 32 yards (32.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- Derius Davis’ 57 receiving yards (57.0 yards per game) leads all receivers on the team. He’s collected two receptions.
- Quentin Johnston has grabbed four passes for 38 yards (38.0 yards per game) this year.
- Taye Barber’s one catch has netted him 34 yards (34.0 ypg).
Cal Players To Watch
- Chase Garbers leads Cal with 177 passing yards (177.0 ypg) on 25-of-38 passing with one touchdown compared to one interception this season.
- Damien Moore’s team-high 79 rushing yards (79.0 per game) have come on 15 carries, with one touchdown this year. He’s also tacked on three catches for 16 yards (16.0 per game).
- This season DeCarlos Brooks has rushed for 46 yards (46.0 per game) on two carries.
- Trevon Clark’s team-leading 35 receiving yards (35.0 yards per game) have come on four catches.
- Jeremiah Hunter has put up a 35-yard season so far (35.0 receiving yards per game), reeling in two passes.
- Kekoa Crawford’s two receptions have turned into 33 yards (33.0 ypg).